Literacy activities could also include:
- Practise accurate letter formation using Kinetic letters
- Write 3 sentences each day about what you have enjoyed, don’t forget the a capital letter to start, a full stop to finish and carparks
- Draw story maps for your favourite books and then use these to practise retelling
- Choose a picture from a book/on the internet – write sentences to describe what you can see or write a story for the picture
- Make your own bookmark
- Play eye spy
- Alphabet game – write the alphabet and then think of an object for each letter. Challenge – only write animals or things that you can find in your house.