Weekly homework in Class 4 consists of completing the following for Year 4:
- One Literacy/Grammar task provided weekly
- One Numeracy task provided weekly
- Spelling practice at home of weekly spellings for testing Monday
- Reading with an adult on a daily basis
- A project style task to be set at the start of each half-term relating to the Class's topic. This is a creative piece and can be interpreted however the child wishes. We encourage children to complete this as independently as possible. Each project will be due in in the final week of half-term.
It is extremely helpful when comments are made in reading records and zone board cards regarding homework based on your child's achievements or difficulties. As always, if there are any problems with any homework tasks, please do not hesitate to ask for help and support.